Empty bags form a voluminous and dirty waste. Recycling is usually impossible. Even the discharge to the rubbish-dump or refuse incinerator is becoming more and more difficult and expensive. With the Dinnissen-Recycling system the following advantages can be achieved:
- Efficiënt separation of packing material and
(toxical) product rest
- Simple and dust free handling of waste-flow
- Along with recycling of product rest (powder),
recycling of as well package rest as
- Compacting and pelleting (granulate-forming) of package (empty packing material)
as an option to be realized
- Paper and plastic bags
- Waste processing for chemical/ food industry
- Powder separation for packages with toxic product rests
Infeed takes place manual or directly out of the bag emptying machine. The shredder cuts the empty bag in pieces; the rests of the powder loosens up and comes free.
By means of a special conveying system the loose material will be conveyed to the separator-section.
The powder will be collected; the reduced packing material will be compacted to handy bales (possibly as an option complete with a roll- or pluger press into solid compressed pellets).
- Solid and reliable machines
- Automatic functioning
- High capacities
- High separation degree